Your assignment will be
- Project management (including the preparation of proposals), presale support, to be responsible for successful project realization.
- Conducting client interviews.
- Conducting security audits reports across IT platforms and networks.
- Compile comprehensive reports including assessments based on findings, outcome and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Security consulting, recommending security enhancements and purchases.
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Presenting proposals to clients.
- Configure and manage Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) systems.
What we expect from you
Knowledge of legislation and standards:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002 Information Security principles and processes,
- Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data (Czech Law),
- Act No. 181/2000 Coll., Information Security regulatory and other legislative requirements (Czech Law).
- Independent work with authoritative resources (norms, standards, best practice) and their application in projects.
- Experience in several Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) disciplines are preferred.
- High school diploma or Bachelors/Master’s degree in IT.
- Self-motivation, willingness to take on responsibility, reliability, and an enthusiastic approach.
- English communication skills are required and active proficiency in English is preferred.
- Effective communication tools and techniques, ability to foster teamwork and handle stress.
- Competence to organize simultaneous projects, as well as prioritize tasks.
- Always ready to learn new things.
AEC offers you
- The security of a stable Czech Company, among the leading companies in the SW security industry for the past 25 years.
- AEC EDU center opportunities include evening trainings, regular internal workshops and the possibility of further certifications.
- Flexible work schedule, Home Office.
- Interesting business trips abroad with experience.
- Opportunity to attend worldwide conferences.
- Participation in the Security Conference.
- Possibility to influence your direction in the company.
- Room for self-realization, independent and creative work.
- An open and friendly environment and a young team.
- A permanent employment contract.
- Refreshments at the workplace.
- An extensive system of benefits (5 weeks annual leave, language lessons with native speaker (ENG), meal vouchers, Multisport card, contributions into life insurance and retirement savings plans, a mobile phone with a data tariff, advantageous tariffs for your family).
- Modern HW and SW.
Send your CV/link to LinkedIn profile to katerina.stejskalova[at]aec.cz
Your personal data shall be processed and stored in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, namely for purposes of selection procedure execution. We will process your personal data for the duration of the selection procedure, but no later than 6 months after it has been received. You may ask AEC a.s company, ID 26236176 (Controller) for access to your personal data, for rectification, erasure, and restriction thereof, or to object to processing thereof at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing has not been performed in accordance with applicable law.