Your assignment will be:
- Advanced Security products installation, Testing and Administration (SIEM, DLP, SandBox, etc.).
- Customer Services, Quality Control of provided services.
What do we expect from you?
- Using your knowledge of computer network principles, their components, protocols, etc.
- Creation of regular expressions.
- Using your (at least) basic knowledge of databases and their administration, incl. creation of basic SQL queries.
- Ability to create simple scripts in at least one programming language (Bash, PS, VBS, Perl, Python).
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows systems administration.
- Using documentation for independent solution of issues.
- At least basic level knowledge of logging principles.
- Orientation in the IT security area is an advantage.
- Reading documentation in English.
- Always ready and happy to learn new things.
AEC is offering you:
- Backing of a stable Czech company, one of the TOP companies in the SW security industry for 25 years.
- Modern HW and SW (the most advanced attack detection and evaluation systems).
- Our own EDU center (optional evening trainings, regular internal workshops, possibility of further certifications).
- Flexible working hours, work from home.
- Possibility to travel - interesting business trips abroad.
- Opportunity to participate in worldwide conferences.
- Participation in the Security Conference.
- Possibility to influence your course in the company.
- A place for self-realization, independent and creative work.
- Open and friendly environment, young team.
- Employment contract of indefinite duration.
- Refreshments, relaxation room, table football, and PlayStation available at the workplace.
- Workplace near Budějovická metro station.
- Extensive system of benefits (5 weeks annual leave, language lessons with native speakers (ENG/GER/RUS), meal vouchers, Multisport card, contributions into the life insurance and retirement savings plans, mobile phone with a data tariff, advantageous tariffs for your family).
Send your CV/link to LinkedIn profile to katerina.stejskalova[at]aec.cz
Your personal data shall be processed and stored in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, namely for purposes of selection procedure execution. We will process your personal data for the duration of the selection procedure, but no later than 6 months after it has been received. You may ask AEC a.s company, ID 26236176 (Controller) for access to your personal data, for rectification, erasure, and restriction thereof, or to object to processing thereof at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing has not been performed in accordance with applicable law.