Your responsibilities will be
- Existing product development and maintenance.
- Analysis, proposals and solution realization of users’ requirements.
- User support services and solutions.
- Collaboration on new application designs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
What we expect from you
- .NET framework, WPF, WCF and Visual Studio environment knowledge.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Familiarity of network protocols such as HTTP and syslog.
- Familiarity with APIs – REST, JSON.
- Ability to create Unit and UI tests.
- Understanding of SQL server, and you should be able to create tables and store procedures.
- Experience in IIS for web applications development.
- Familiarity with GIT and Agile software development is an advantage.
- Preparing documentation.
- Experience in the Cyber Security field is preferred.
- Experience in plug-ins development for MS Office, Outlook and SharePoint is an advantage.
- Self-motivation, willingness to take on responsibility, reliability, and an enthusiastic approach.
- Team player.
AEC offers you
- Backing of a stable Czech company, one of the TOP companies in the SW security industry for 25 years.
- Modern HW and SW (the most advanced attack detection and evaluation systems).
- Our own EDU center (optional evening trainings, regular internal workshops, possibility of further certifications).
- Flexible working hours, work from home.
- Possibility to travel - interesting business trips abroad.
- Opportunity to participate in worldwide conferences.
- Participation in the Security Conference.
- Possibility to influence your course in the company.
- A place for self-realization, independent and creative work.
- Open and friendly environment, young team.
- Employment contract of indefinite duration.
- Free beverages (tea, coffee), regular breakfast, fruit days, ...
- Extensive system of benefits (5 weeks annual leave, language lessons with native speakers (ENG/GER/RUS), meal vouchers, Multisport card, contributions into the life insurance and retirement savings plans, mobile phone with a data tariff, advantageous tariffs for your family).
Send your CV/link to LinkedIn profile to katerina.stejskalova[at]aec.cz
Your personal data shall be processed and stored in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, namely for purposes of selection procedure execution. We will process your personal data for the duration of the selection procedure, but no later than 6 months after it has been received. You may ask AEC a.s company, ID 26236176 (Controller) for access to your personal data, for rectification, erasure, and restriction thereof, or to object to processing thereof at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing has not been performed in accordance with applicable law.